CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2020 VOLKL Kendo snow skis
2020 Volkl Kendo skis only
• Sidecut radius is 18.6 meters (177cm)
Right on the heels of last season's all new Mantra M5 is the brand new Kendo, the ski that started the modern all mountain, 88mm category. This all new Kendo incorporates the innovative construction and rocker profile of the Mantra, but with the addition of totally new 3D Radius Sidecut geometry. This new shape offers good skiers access to any mountain, any run, on any day. Short turns, long turns, bumps, crud, pow, whatever the mountain has to offer, Kendo allows you to have more fun than ever over an incredibly wide range of conditions and terrain. Volkl has been building really good skis for quite a long time, and there have been previous versions of this iconic ski. But, this truly is the best All Day, Every Day Volkl ski ever!
- 88mm waist width is quick from edge to edge, very maneuverable and super versatile
- 3D Radius Sidecut has a tighter radius under foot, with longer radius at tip and tail. Make any turn shape you desire; longer, shorter, and switch back and forth with incredible ease.
- Titanal frame construction removes metal from the center of the ski, allowing the ski to have a lighter, springier feel on the snow. Dampening and edge hold are maintained, but the ski is simply easier to ski on.
- A carbon insert in the tip area adds extra dampness in the critical shovel area, further smoothing out the ride.
- New rocker profile combines camber with tip and tail rocker. Camber in the center increases edge hold, and gives the ski a smoother ride. Rocker at tip and tail help the ski float really well in deeper snow. But, this new profile really shines when conditions are mixed. This is absolutely an all day, every day ski.
Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have any questions. We love talking to our customers.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday