CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2021 Nordica Sportmachine 100 ski boots
2021 Nordica Sportmachine 100 men's ski boots.
• 102mm shell last
• 100 flex (adjustable to 90)
Sportmachine is here, and it is amazing. Finally, there is a top performance boot for those who need, or want more room than a typical 100mm shell offers. Based on the brand new Speedmachine, Sportmachine offers identical fit and performance in a slightly roomier boot.
The shell shape and design is all new, incorporating all the latest performance shell geometry and latest design technology from Speedmachine, with the same performance profile and feel on the snow, but with just a bit more room where needed. Additionally, Sportmachine includes Nordica's Adjustable Cuff Profile, allowing the top of the cuff to be adjusted to fit a larger size calf. Designed in a digital system, Sportmachine offers:
• 2mm wider last shape in the toe box
• 4mm higher instep fit
• 7mm more upper cuff volue
• 12mm leg size adjustment (+ or -)
At the heart of Sportmachine is Nordica's new Infrared shell, which is designed to be very easy to modify when necessary. But, it fits so well right out of the box, this is seldom necessary. Inside, this model features Nordica's cushy Precision Fit liner with Primaloft. It is designed to offer an incredible out of the box fit, and to keep your feet warm and comfortable all day, every day. It will break in some as you ski the first few days, getting more and more comfortable over the first few days of skiing.
This 100 flex version of Sportmachine is the boot that many of us resort skiers will find to be the perfect flex and fit. Plenty of peformance as the skiing level improves, but also forgiving and not demanding over a wide range of snow conditions.
Check out these key features of the new Nordica Sportmachine 100:
- All new Trifit shell and liner offers an incredible fit right out of the box, along with total customization later if needed.
- WEATHERSHIELD WATERPROOF OVERLAP CLOSING SYSTEM means this boot absolutely will keep you warm and dry
- ACP (Adjustable Cuff Profile) allows the top of the cuff to be adjusted larger or smaller with a simple turn of a bolt. Fit the boot to your leg. Don't force your leg to fit the boot. What a great concept!
- DUAL ADJUSTABLE CUFF CANT can be adjusted up or down on both sides of the boot, ensuring that your skis can be flat on the snow for maximum performance.
Modern stance and ramp angle geometry. Since this design is brand new, it incorporates all the latest stance and foot board angles to work best with modern, wide rockered skis.
- OPTIONAL CANTABLE SOLES allow you to adjust the boot totally flat on the snow
- LAST 102 MM, snug fit, but with extra toe box room due to the engineered thickness of the shell in strategic spots.
Flex index 130 is the stiffest model in the Sportmachine group.
9:30 to 6:00 Pacific time