2021 VOLKL Mantra 102 snow skis
- Free Shipping Over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
2021 Volkl Mantra 102
- Dimensions are 140-102-123
- Sidecut radius is 20.1 meters (177cm)
Right on the heels of an the Mantra M5 is another new Mantra model. Slightly wider than the original Mantra and narrower than the M5, this 102 mm ski redefines what a 100mm width ski can do. This brand new shape incorporates the innovative construction and rocker profile of the M5, but with more traditional Mantra width, and also with brand new 3D Radius Sidecut geometry. This new shape offers good skiers off trail access on any mountain, any run, on just about any day. Short turns, long turns, deep snow, and even cut up after noon crud. Whatever the mountain has to offer, Mantra 102 allows you to have more fun than over over an incredibly wide range of conditions and terrain. Volkl has been building really good Mantras for quite a long time, but this truly is the most versatile Volkl Mantra ever!
- 102mm waist width is nice and floaty in the deep, but also amazingly quick from edge to edge, very maneuverable and super versatile
- 3D Radius Sidecut has a tighter radius under foot, with longer radius at tip and tail. Make any turn shape you desire; longer, shorter, or switch back and forth with incredible ease.
- Titanal frame construction removes metal from the center of the ski, allowing the ski to have a lighter, springier feel on the snow. Dampening and edge hold are maintained, but the ski is simply easier to ski on.
- A carbon insert in the tip area adds extra dampness in the critical shovel area, further smoothing out the ride.
- New rocker profile combines camber with tip and tail rocker. Camber in the center increases edge hold, and gives the ski a smoother ride. Rocker at tip and tail help the ski float really well in deeper snow. But, this new profile really shines when conditions are mixed. This is absolutely an all day, every day ski.
Volkl says "The Mantra 102 handles the days between storms with ease thanks to its new 3D Radius sidecut design, with three distinct radii that work together to allow an incredibly short turn on such a wide ski with no loss in float or stability. When it does start dumping the wider, 102mm chassis, Titanal Frame construction, and Tip and Tail Rocker design give you the float and maneuverability of a powder ski. This Western one ski quiver is sure to gain a huge following for this wider Mantra."
Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have questions. We love talking to our customers.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday