CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2019 Salomon XDR 88 Ti+ snow skis with bindings (CLEARANCE)
- Dimensions are 131-88-114 (172cm)
- Sidecut radius is 16 meters (172cm)
The XDR is one of the best in the new breed of all mountain, all condition skis. This ski has an amazing amount of tech in its construction, especially considering its price. Frontside groomers to pow and everything in between, you get it all in one amazing ski. Check out these features:
- Long, medium height rocker makes the ski super easy to maneuver in deep snow, while camber in the center of the ski improves edge grip and smoothness of ride on the snow.
- CFX construction incorporates Salomon's Carbon/Flax weave to add additional dampening without very little added weight
- Full ABS sidewalls, act as a suspension system for the edges, improving edge hold and ride. ABS sidewalls also increase torsional stiffness.
- Ti Power Platform edge to edge Titanal insert in the center of the ski maximizes stability and improves edge hold
- Pulse Pad layers of rubber in the tip, tail, and under the binding area, dampens vibration and improves edge contact with the snow
Salomon's XDR 88 combines a modern shape and rocker profile (similar to the wider QST models) with state of the art technology and construction. Built almost exactly like the wider and more expensive models in the QST family, but with a much more versatile, frontside friendly shape. This is a true All Day, Every Day ski that can handle any mountain, any run, and any condition. It is a perfect blend of power, maneuverability and performance. If you are looking to up your game with a one quiver ski, this is exactly that. This ski is just plain fun.
This ski is factory setup with the Warden MNC 13, which can fit any adult boot, with no need to ever drill any holes. And, Multi Norm Compatible means it can fit just about any kind of ski boot; standard Alpine, Grip Walk, Walk to Ride, and even AT. And, a bonus with this binding system is that it can very easily be used to change the location of the boot on the ski. Finding the perfect place to stand on a ski through some experimentation is an easy process with this binding. When you find the best place for you on a ski, the feel is amazing. Turns are automatic when you tip it on edge, and carving is much easier.
DIN range of 4 to 13, and will work for any skier with a DIN setting of 5 or higher. That is virtually any adult skier.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday