2019 Dalbello Panterra MX 90 men's ski boots
- Free Shipping Over $200
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
2019 Dalbello Panterra MX 90 snow ski boots.
Panterra MX models bring skiers Dalbello performance and features at a really great price. The Panterra MX family of ski boots is targeted at intermediate to advanced level skiers who want the ultimate combination of comfort, ease of use, and performance. Integrated into this new design is a full complement of Dalbello's latest engineering concepts, such as "Rocker Balanced Stance", Contour Four shell geometry, stitchless toe box design, and much, much more. Panterra's 102mm shell width is not too narrow, and not too wide. It is just the perfect width to fit average feet on average build skiers. Because it also includes Dalbello's Ski-Walk upper shell design, Panterra MX may be one of the easiest boots ever built to spend all day in.
Panterra MX's Ski-Walk mechanism allows the boot's upper cuff to unlock for hiking, or just walking across the parking lot. Most of us probably aren't going to walk up hill to find that special stash of "un-skied pow". But if you do, this boot is ideal for just that purpose. Even more important however, the upper cuff can be unlocked to make that "hike" though the parking lot much, much easier. Even when standing in line for lunch, this feature just makes the boot more comfortable to stand in. Designed with a single buckle upper cuff, and super wide power strap, it has been designed from its inception as a "walk friendly" ski boot. And, there is even extra traction built into the bottom of the boot. So, you are less likely to slip and slide as you walk anywhere in this killer new boot. .
This is middle model for men in this group of boots, with a good liner construction and shell material, and a very nice, very functional buckle system. Here is a full list of the features found on the Panterra MX 90:
• TruFit Sport liner is not the firmest liner, nor is it the softest available in any Panterra MX model. It is right in the middle, and just right for a lot of skiers. Dalbello's TruFit liners are a very sophisticated design, and constructed with premium materials. It offers a "stitchless" design where the tongue is fastened into the top of the liner for max comfort over the toes. The toe box is very roomy and more comfortable because the tongue is actually a part of the entire liner, and not simply sewed to the top of it. And, this design makes it very difficult for melted snow to run down into the liner, so the boot stays drier inside.
• Two piece classic shell design. With a separate piece on top of the overlap section of the lower shell, this new boot actually functions very much like Dalbello's well known three piece boot models. The lower shell section's opening over the foot does not overlap in the middle like just about every other boot on the market This second lower shell component allows the shell to be roomier over the problem areas on top of the foot, while still allowing the boot to close securely around the foot as the bottom buckles are tightened. Pressure on top of the foot is distributed more evenly across the entire foot for more comfort with no loss of "foot hold".
• Contour 4 Shell Fit designed lower shell is more anatomically shaped. Strategic areas of the foot have been given more room so the foot can be over all closer to the entire shell without sacrificing all day comfort. These 4 areas are (1) ankle, back of the heel, outside the little toe, and navicular (just under the inside ankle)
• Rocker Balanced Stance - Discussed above, RBS offers the most modern stance geometry of any ski boot offered on the market. Enjoy your day on the snow with less fatigue, better control, and better performance in a wide range of snow conditions.
• Ski-Hike mechanism allows the upper cuff to be unlocked from the lower shell for easier walking, skinning and hiking. A flip of the lever on the back of the boot allows the boot to hinge through a nice range of motion. Loosening the top buckle and power strap allows for even easier walking over longer distances.
• Adjustable forward flex - Turn the flex adjuster on the back of the cuff to select stiff or soft. This is the medium stiff boot available in the Panterra MX series. At its stiff setting, Dalbello rates this boot at a 90 Flex, which is perfect for any good or improving skier.
• F16 aluminum micro adjustable buckles are super tough, very precise, and can be adjusted to provide exactly the necessary amount of tension in the fit zones of this boot.
• Super wide power strap around the top of the boot. A wider strap offers more support up high, keeping the leg and foot much closer as they move together.
How does the Panterra MX 90 fit? The overall shape of the boot fits medium to slightly wider than an average volume foot. Width is average, the toe box is roomy and the heel pocket is nice and snug. The instep is slightly HIGHER than many overlap boots, and the upper cuff is a bit SHORTER and moderately roomy as well. If you have average to wider feet, an average to higher instep, or larger calves, this will be a great choice for you.
Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have questions.
9:30 TO 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday