2019 Atomic Vantage 97C snow skis
- Dimensions are 133-95-119.5
- Sidecut radius is 17.5 meters (178cm)
- Retail price of this ski $600.00
The all new Atomic Vantage 97C replaces the hot selling Vantage 95C for 2019. And, this new ski is a major step up in technology and engineering. It features Atomic's totally new, ground breaking ProLite construction. ProLite is all about making the ski lighter, without compromising performance. And, Atomic has done exactly that. The new Vantage 97C has a great feel on the snow, and is amazingly easy to move around. Even though it is slightly wider than the ski it replaces, it is rock solid stable, and very grippy when the snow gets hard. This is simply a very good ski, but when compared to other skis at this same price, it is an amazing ski.
The ProLite concept starts with a brand new, super slim core and then completely removing sections of the core just in front and behind the binding area. Both of these areas are then strengthened with carbon mesh that covers the ProLite recesses, and wraps up and over the core that surrounds them. The end result is an entirely new way of building skis, and they feel incredibly light. It is amazing that a ski with this much tech can be sold at such a low price. Check out this list of features of the new Atomic Vantage 97C:
- Carbon Tank Mesh from tip to tail reinforces the ski for outstanding edge hold and a smooth feel on the snow.
- Light Wood Core uses specifically chosen species of wood to minimize weight without sacrificing performance. Wood cores ski better because they are smoother feeling on the snow and very lively from turn to turn.
- Energy Backbone layer inside the ski gives it additional torsional stiffness and excellent rebound from turn to turn.
- Full ABS Sidewalls also smooth out the ride, acting as a suspension system for the edges when the snow is hard and uneven. Keeping the edge in contact with the snow improves stability and edge hold.
We Also Recommend
Atomic Vantage X 77 CTi W snow skis 160 cm w-bin (CLEARANCE) NEW 2017