CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2019 Radar Senate Alloy slalom water ski (CLEARANCE)
2019 Radar Senate Alloy slalom ski
•Handmade in Seattle, Washington, USA
The all new Senate is a favorite here at Proskiguy, and it is one of the highest performance skis on the market for skiers who ski a bit slower than the fastest tournament speeds. Exactly copying the shape of Vapor, but just slightly wider (.02"), the Senate is the perfect choice for those of us who are serious about our slalom skiing, but are not going to be doing it at 36 mph. At 32 to 34 mph, this ski just totally rocks. The small amount of extra width makes the ski easier to get up on, and lowers drag when skiing. Expend less energy getting out of the water, and with less drag on top of the water, anyone can ski longer sets on the Senate. But then, take it into a slalom course, and can totally rock into short line lengths.
Radar says of the Senate, "The irony of our Senate shape being based on the Vapor is that the features arguably function better at the intended lower speed of this shape. Adding additional mass to the front of the ski maintains speed into the turn and keeps the tip braced. At .2” wider than Vapor, the additional surface area reduces friction and makes gaining and keeping speed easier. Bottom line, Senates are the most universal ski on the water. With course capability into -41off and a freeride turn radius suited for your favorite shoreline, this ski matches your ability level, no matter what that may be."
The Senate comes in both Graphite and Alloy versions. The Senate Alloy offered here is built with a viberglass layup around a PU core with wood stringers running tip to tail. This construction makes the ski much smoother feeling on the water when conditions are less than perfect, For the open water skier who often has to ski the conditions that are right now, this is the perfect, high performance choice.
Senate Alloy features:
• Wood stringers running tip to tail further dampen this ski, and help it slice through wakes very well.
• 2” wider Blueprint slightly reduces drag, and is perfectly tuned for speeds up to 34 mph
• TruLine binding inserts make screw pullouts a thing of the past
• Dura Base polymer resin bottom relieves surface tension,so the ski moves through the water more efficiently.
• Rocker profile and sidecut shape are both maximized to combine efficiency and stability in this ski shape.
• Maximum effective edge in the water at all times equals more stability and consistency. This ski is very easy for the rider to maintain proper body position on the ski in both the turn and pull phases. In other words, it is very forgiving to ski on.
• Recommended max speed 34mph
Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have questions. We like to help water skiers choose the best possible ski gear.
10:00 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday