2020 Atomic Vantage 97C W ladies snow skis
- Dimensions are 133-95-119.5
- Sidecut radius is 17.5 meters (178cm)
The all Atomic Vantage 97C W returns for 2020, featuring Atomic's ground breaking ProLite construction. ProLite is all about making the ski lighter, without compromising performance. And, Atomic has done exactly that. The Vantage 97C W has a great feel on the snow, and is amazingly easy to move around. Even though it is slightly wider than the ski it replaced, it is rock solid stable, and very grippy when the snow gets hard. This is simply a very good ski, but when compared to other skis at this same price, it is an amazing ski.
The ProLite concept starts with a brand new, super slim core and then completely removing sections of the core just in front and behind the binding area. Both of these areas are then strengthened with carbon mesh that covers the ProLite recesses, and wraps up and over the core that surrounds them. The end result is an entirely new way of building skis, and they feel incredibly light. It is amazing that a ski with this much tech can be sold at such a low price. Check out this list of features of the new Atomic Vantage 97C W:
- Carbon Tank Mesh from tip to tail reinforces the ski for outstanding edge hold and a smooth feel on the snow.
- Light Wood Core uses specifically chosen species of wood to minimize weight without sacrificing performance. Wood cores ski better because they are smoother feeling on the snow and very lively from turn to turn.
- Energy Backbone layer inside the ski gives it additional torsional stiffness and excellent rebound from turn to turn.
- Full ABS Sidewalls also smooth out the ride, acting as a suspension system for the edges when the snow is hard and uneven. Keeping the edge in contact with the snow improves stability and edge hold.
Vantage 97C W is unlike any other ski on the market (except other Vantage models) and truly embraces the Lighter Is Better (LIB) concept. Lightweight feel, easy handling, very good performance.
Thanks for looking! Please let us know if you have any questions. We really like talking to our customers, and helping you make your best possible ski gear choices. Email us, call us, we are here to help.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday.
We are your Hometown Ski Shop on the Web!