SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2020 Nordica Promachine 120 ski boots
2020 Nordica Promachine 120 GW men's ski boots.
• 98mm shell last
• 120 flex (adjustable to 110)
Promachine is brand new for 2020. For those skiers who have a lower volume foot, or for those who have just always skied in a narrower, race fit shell (like Dobermann), Promachine offers that kind of fit, but with a level of comfort that is uncommon in low volume boots. And, Promachine is the first Nordica to come out of the box, equpped with new Grip Walk soles, making them much easier to walk in.
This shell shape and design is all new, incorporating all the latest performance shell geometry, latest production technology, but based on the super successful Speedmachine shape. A bit snugger in the heel, narrower in the toe box, and lower over the instep. Incredible Nordica out of box fit, but in a low volume shape.
At the heart of Promachine is Nordica's new Infrared shell, which is designed to be very easy to modify when necessary. But, it fits so well right out of the box, this is seldom necessary. Inside, the most amazing feature is the custom cork panels built into the sides of the liner. These cork components are molded to fit the inside of the shell very closely, eliminating dead spots and gaps between liner and shell. This makes for a very close to final fit right when the boot comes out of its box. It will break in some as you ski the first few days, but far less than ski boots of the past. And, the performance benefit of this Custom Cork system is that performance is amplified, because the boot is stiffer laterally than with a traditional liner. More lateral stiffness equals more power to the ski's edge.
Promachine 120 is almost identical in fit and construction to the more expensive, top model, stiffer ProMachine 130. This boot is the perfect choice for advanced skiers who are not totally at the expert level, or who just want a softer, less demanding ski boot.Check out these key features of the new Nordica Promachine 120:
- All new Trifit shell and liner offers an incredible fit right out of the box, along with total customization later if needed.
- WEATHERSHIELD WATERPROOF OVERLAP CLOSING SYSTEM means this boot absolutely will keep you warm and dry
- REMOVABLE REAR SPOILER allows the top of the cuff to be adjusted larger or smaller by use of the velcro insert included with the boot.
- DUAL ADJUSTABLE CUFF CANT can be adjusted up or down on both sides of the boot, ensuring that your skis can be flat on the snow for maximum performance.
Modern stance and ramp angle geometry. Since this design is brand new, it incorporates all the latest stance and foot board angles to work best with modern, wide rockered skis.
- Grip Walk soles are standard. This sole requires a Grip Walk Compatible binding. However, standard Alpine soles are included in the box also. So, this boot can fit any ski binding.
- 3D CORK FIT LINER with Primaloft is just the right combination of firmness with All Day comfort. Very supportive, very comfortable, very warm.
- LAST 98 MM, snug fit, but with extra toe box room due to the engineered thickness of the shell in strategic spots.
Flex index 120 is just slightly softer than the top model in the Promachine group.
Monday thru Saturday
9:30 to 6:00 Pacific time
We Also Recommend
2020 VOLKL Mantra M5 snow skis