2020 Nordica Promachine 85W GW ladies ski boots
2020 Nordica Promachine 85 GW ladies' ski boots.
• 98mm shell last
• 85 flex (adjustable to 80)
Promachine is brand new for 2020. For those ladies skiers who have a lower volume foot, or for those who have just always skied in a narrower, race fit shell (like Dobermann), Promachine offers that kind of fit, but with a level of comfort that is uncommon in low volume boots. And, Promachine is the first Nordica to come out of the box, equipped with new Grip Walk soles, making them much easier to walk in.
This shell shape and design is all new, incorporating all the latest performance shell geometry, latest production technology, but based on the super successful Speedmachine shape. A bit snugger in the heel, narrower in the toe box, and lower over the instep. Incredible Nordica out of box fit, but in a low volume shape.
At the heart of Promachine is Nordica's new Infrared shell, which is designed to be very easy to modify when necessary. But, it fits so well right out of the box, this is seldom necessary. Inside, this boot has the usual amazing Nordica liner. It's shape is very molded to fit the inside of the shell very closely, eliminating dead spots and gaps between liner and shell. This makes for a very close to final fit right when the boot comes out of its box. It will break in some as you ski the first few days, but far less than ski boots of the past.
Promachine 85W is almost identical in fit and construction to the more expensive, stiffer ProMachine models. But, Promachine 85W is simply an outstanding value. This boot is the perfect choice for intermediate to advanced lady skier who is not ready for a stiffer boot, but who is definitely performance oriented. If you are a lady with a narrower foot, and have had trouble in the past finding a boot that will hold your feet solidly in a ski boot, Promachine is the perfect boot for you.
- All new Trifit shell and liner offers an incredible fit right out of the box, along with total customization later if needed.
- WEATHERSHIELD WATERPROOF OVERLAP CLOSING SYSTEM means this boot absolutely will keep you warm and dry
- REMOVABLE REAR SPOILER allows the top of the cuff to be adjusted larger or smaller by use of the velcro insert included with the boot.
Modern stance and ramp angle geometry. Since this design is brand new, it incorporates all the latest stance and foot board angles to work best with modern, wide rockered skis.
- OPTIONAL CANTABLE SOLES allow you to adjust the boot totally flat on the snow
- Grip Walk HIGH TRACTION SOLES keeps you on your feet when hiking to that secret stash, or walking through the ice coated parking lot. Requires a Grip Walk compatible binding, but Alpine soles are also included in the box. So, this boot can fit any binding on the market.
- 98 MM, narrow fit, but with extra toe box room due to the engineered thickness of the shell in strategic spots.
Flex index 85 W is soft enough to be forgiving, but stiff enough to offer lots of performance. This is the softest flexing model in the new Promachine group.
Monday thru Saturday
9:30 to 6:00 Pacific time
We Also Recommend
2018 Nordica Speedmachine 85W ladies ski boots (CLEARANCE)