SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2020 Nordica Sportmachine 120 ski boots
2020 Nordica Sportmachine 120 men's ski boots.
• 102mm shell last
• 120 flex (adjustable to 120)
Sportmachine is here, and it is amazing. Finally, there is a top performance boot for those who need, or want more room than a typical performance shell offers. Based on the brand new Speedmachine, Sportmachine offers identical fit and performance in a slightly roomier boot.
The shell shape and design is all new, incorporating all the latest performance shell geometry and latest design technology from Speedmachine, and with the same performance profile and feel on the snow, but with just a bit more room where needed. Additionally, Sportmachine includes Nordica's Adjustable Cuff Profile, allowing the top of the cuff to be adjusted to fit a larger size calf. Designed in a digital system, Sportmachine offers:
• 2mm wider last shape in the toe box
• 4mm higher instep fit
• 7mm more upper cuff volue
• 12mm leg size adjustment (+ or -)
At the heart of Sportmachine is Nordica's new Infrared shell, which is designed to be very easy to modify when necessary. But, it fits so well right out of the box, this is seldom necessary. Inside, the most amazing feature is the custom cork panels built into the sides of the liner. These cork components are molded to fit the inside of the shell very closely, eliminating dead spots and gaps between liner and shell. This makes for a very close to final fit right when the boot comes out of its box. It will break in some as you ski the first few days, but far less than ski boots of the past. And, another benefit of this Custom Cork system is that performance is amplified, because the boot is stiffer laterally than with a traditional liner. More lateral stiffness equals more power to the ski's edge.
Finally, this boot is assembled with fewer rivets, and more bolts. This means it is easier to take apart to modify, and easier to fix when things go wrong down the road.Check out these key features of the new Nordica Speedmachine 120:
- All new Trifit shell and liner offers an incredible fit right out of the box, along with total customization later if needed.
- WEATHERSHIELD WATERPROOF OVERLAP CLOSING SYSTEM means this boot absolutely will keep you warm and dry
- ACP (Adjustable Cuff Profile) allows the top of the cuff to be adjusted larger or smaller with a simple turn of a bolt. Fit the boot to your leg. Don't force your leg to fit the boot. What a great concept!
- DUAL ADJUSTABLE CUFF CANT can be adjusted up or down on both sides of the boot, ensuring that your skis can be flat on the snow for maximum performance.
Modern stance and ramp angle geometry. Since this design is brand new, it incorporates all the latest stance and foot board angles to work best with modern, wide rockered skis.
- OPTIONAL CANTABLE SOLES allow you to adjust the boot totally flat on the snow
- 3D CORK FIT LINER with Primaloft is just the right combination of firmness with All Day comfort. Very supportive, very comfortable, very warm.
- HIGH TRACTION SOLES keeps you on your feet when hiking to that secret stash, or walking through the ice coated parking lot.
- LAST 102 MM, snug fit, but with extra toe box room due to the engineered thickness of the shell in strategic spots.
Flex index 120 is the next to stiffest model in the Sportmachine group and a fantastic value.
9:30 to 6:00 Pacific time
We Also Recommend
2020 Dynastar Menace 90 snow skis with Look XPress 10 bindings
2020 Rossignol Smash 7 snow skis with bindings