SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2021 Nordica Santa Ana 98 ladies snow skis
2021 Nordica Santa Ana 98 ladies snow skis.
- Dimensions = 131-98-118
- Sidecut radius = 15.6 meters (165 cm)
Santa Ana 98 is all new for 2021! The hottest ski in recent history returns with an all new shape and construction. It is daunting to improve one of the best performing and best selling skis every offered, but Nordica is up to the task. This new Santa Ana 98 raises the bar even higher.
• Terrain Specific rethinks how metal is placed in women's skis. Overall, the amount of metal used is reduced, lowering weight for an easier, lighter feel on the snow. The shape of the metal component is sculpted, reducing metal where it is not needed to further reduce weight. This ski feel much lighter and more playful on the snow than the previous version, but still incredibly stable, smooth and powerful.
• True Tip Technology consists of a longer wood core, extending further into the rocker profile at both ends of the ski. This allows the heavier urethane extenders inside the tip and tail to be made shorter, reducing swing weight substantially. True Tip gives the ski a lighter, more playful feel, while maintaining the Enforcer's incredibly smooth, powerful ,and stable feel that skiers have loved so much.
• Full length Carbon reinforcement running tip to tail is 35% lighter than the fiberglass it replaces. Replacing the bottom sheet of metal, carbon adds stability, and reduces weight, making the ski lighter and easier to move around on the snow. Lighter weight, with an increase in performance and versatility.
• All new shapes have closer sizing gaps, making it easier to choose exactly the size that you want. Also, tip and tail widths get wider as the skis get longer, so each size has a specific geometry all its own.
This is now a 100% ladies' specific with a totally different shape and construction than the men's model. Nordica has been leading the pack in terms of women's ski design for a very long time, and this ski takes that thinking to a whole new level. Slightly narrower, different core, different laminate components; overall this ski is significantly different in many, many ways compared to the men's model.
There are a lot of new design elements built into this new Santa Ana 98, but what has not changed is everything that the Santa Ana is so famous for. Full wood core of lightweight Balsa, with Titanal reinforcement, long slow rise rocker profile, and ABS sidewalls. What sets the Santa Ana apart from other ladies' skis is the great care Nordica engineers have taken to build a ski that takes into account what good skiers everywhere really want; versatility, performance, and ease of use. This new Santa Ana is even easier to ski on than the original, and yet capable of even more performance.
The amazing new Santa Ana 98 from Nordica redefines what an all mountain ski can be. It has plenty of width to float well in deeper snow, but at the same time, has a very short sidecut arc that allows it to be very nimble and quick from edge to edge on groomers. Its long, low rise rocker profile at tip and tail provides excellent flotation in powder, while it metal laminate and carbon construction with ABS sidewalls make it very powerful in crud, and super stable when going fast.
Never before has any ski maker combined all of these characteristics into a single ski model as successfully as Nordica has here. Especially if you are an off trail oriented skier, and maybe want to only own one pair of skis, SAnta Ana 98 should be at the top of your list. Pow, bumps, crud, hardpack, morning groomers; there are no bad days when you own the Nordica Santa Ana 98.
Thanks for looking. We like to help our customers make ski choices. Let us know by phone or email if you have any questions. Proskiguy is your hometown ski shop on the web!
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday