2022 Nordica Enforcer 94 snow skis
- Free Shipping Over $200
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Nordica Enforcer 94 returns for 2022 unchanged inside, but with a new look,
- Dimensions = 127-94-115.5
- Sidecut radius = 17.3 meters (179 cm)
It is daunting to improve one of the best performing and best selling skis every offered, but Nordica is up to the task. It is slightly wider than the original version, and now has a sidecut and rocker profile unique to this width. This new Enforcer 94 raises the bar even higher.
• True Tip Technology consists of a longer wood core, extending further into the rocker profile at both ends of the ski. This allows the heavier urethane extenders inside the tip and tail to be made shorter, reducing swing weight substantially. True Tip gives the ski a lighter, more playful feel, while maintaining the Enforcer's incredibly smooth, powerful ,and stable feel that skiers have loved so much.
• Full length Carbon reinforcement running tip to tail is 35% lighter than the fiberglass it replaces. Carbon adds stability, and reduces weight, making the ski lighter and easier to move around on the snow. Less weight, with an increase in performance and versatility.
• All new shapes have closer sizing gaps, making it easier to choose exactly the size that you want. Also, tip and tail widths get wider as the skis get longer, so each size has a specific geometry all its own.
There are a lot of new design elements built into this Enforcer 94, but what has not changed is everything that the Enforcer is so famous for. Full wood core with Titanal sheets above and below, long slow rise rocker profile, and ABS sidewalls. What sets the Enforcer apart from other skis is the great care Nordica engineers have taken to build a ski that takes into account what good skiers everywhere really want; versatility, performance, and ease of use. This new Enforcer 94 is perhaps the best 50% on, 50% off trail ski ever built, and it is even easier and more fun to ski on than the original, and also capable of even more performance.
The amazing Enforcer 94 from Nordica redefines what a "one quiver ski" can be. It has enough width to float well in deeper snow, but at the same time, has a very short sidecut arc that allows it to be very nimble and quick from edge to edge on groomers. Its long, low rise rocker profile at tip and tail provides excellent flotation in powder, while it twin metal laminate construction with ABS sidewalls make it very powerful in crud, and super stable when going fast.
Never before has any ski maker combined all of these characteristics into a single ski model as successfully as Nordica has here. Especially if you want to only own one pair of skis, Enforcer 94 should be at the top of your list. Powder, bumps, crud, hardpack, morning groomers; there are no bad days when you own the Nordica Enforcer 94.
Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have any questions. We like to help skiers choose great ski gear. Proskiguy is YOUR HOMETOWN SKI SHOP ON THE WEB!
Thanks for looking. We like to help our customers make ski choices. Let us know by phone or email if you have any questions. Proskiguy is your hometown ski shop on the web!
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday