SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
K2 Recon 130 MV men's snow ski boots
2019 K2 Recon 130 MV ski boots for men.
- Flex rating 130
- Last width 100 (also available in 98mm LV)
Recon is an all new ski boot from K2, and it might be the best value top performing ski boot on the market. Building on the success of the original Spyne models, this next evolution Recon is one of the lightest Alpine ski boots ever conceived. The Powerlite Shell is designed to minimize weight everywhere possible, without compromising performance on the snow. Using 4 different different stiffnesses of TPU plastic molded together, K2 has managed to break the paradox between lightweight agility and transmission of power to the ski.
The Recon 130 is for the aggressive guy who wants a ski boot that can ski the entire mountain. It is the stiffest boot K2 offers, and as such it is super responsive. But, at the same time, a good skier will find it to be very user friendly as well. This is the top model in the Recon line, and simply one of the coolest, best performing ski boots on the market at a very surprising price.
- Approximately 1/3 lighter than the Spyne models. Remarkably lightweight at just about 1650 grams per boot in size 26.5
- Powerfuse Spyne is the original egineering concept that set K2 apart from other ski boots on the snow. This rigid, interlocked connection between uper and lower shell gives K2 boots a springy, playful feel on the snow that two piece boots do not normally offer.
- FastFit instep - softer material is molded up and over the top of the foot, making the boot super easy to put on, and also to offer excellent wrapping fit over the critical instep area of the foot
- Medium stiff material on the sides of the lower shell provide excellent transfer of power, and a comfortable, close fit by allowing the shell to be pulled in close to the foot with the buckle system
- Super stiff lower chassis for maximum transfer of energy to the ski, with excellent torsional stiffness. Also offers outstanding resistance to sole wear.
- Custom moldable liner fits great out of the box, and will mold to your foot quite quickly during the first couple of ski days. But, can be heat molded if desired.
- 4 metal, micro adjustable buckles
- Cam lock power strap for maximum energy transfer and a secure fit around the calf.
We love this new K2 boot! K2 boots have been excellent performers since they were first introduced. But, now, that performance comes with an even better fit, and one of the lightest feels ever in a performance alpine ski boot. Step in, buckle up, and crank out the turns. It doesn't get any better than this.
We like to help with ski boots. Let us know if you have questions.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday