Nordica Speedmachine 130 ski boots
2018 Nordica Speedmachine 130 men's ski boots.
• 100mm shell last
• 130 flex (adjustable to 120)
Speedmachine is back, and it is better than ever. Even though many of us will remember the Speedmachine series from a few years ago, there is little about this new boot that is the same, except for the fit.
The shell shape and design is all new, incorporating all the latest performance shell geometry, latest production technology, but matched with the timeless Nordica design and look. It looks fast even just sitting still.
At the heart of Speedmachine is Nordica's new Infrared shell, which is designed to be very easy to modify when necessary. But, it fits so well right out of the box, this is seldom necessary. Inside, the most amazing feature is the custom cork panels built into the sides of the liner. These cork components are molded to fit the inside of the shell very closely, eliminating dead spots and gaps between liner and shell. This makes for a very close to final fit right when the boot comes out of its box. It will break in some as you ski the first few days, but far less than ski boots of the past. And, the performance benefit of this Custom Cork system is that performance is amplified, because the boot is stiffer laterally than with a traditional liner. More lateral stiffness equals more power to the ski's edge.
Finally, this boot is assembled with fewer rivets, and more bolts. This means it is easier to take apart to modify, and easier to fix when things go wrong down the road.Check out these key features of the new Nordica Speedmachine 130:
- All new Trifit shell and liner offers an incredible fit right out of the box, along with total customization later if needed.
- WEATHERSHIELD WATERPROOF OVERLAP CLOSING SYSTEM means this boot absolutely will keep you warm and dry
- REMOVABLE REAR SPOILER allows the top of the cuff to be adjusted larger or smaller by use of the velcro insert included with the boot.
- DUAL ADJUSTABLE CUFF CANT can be adjusted up or down on both sides of the boot, ensuring that your skis can be flat on the snow for maximum performance.
Modern stance and ramp angle geometry. Since this design is brand new, it incorporates all the latest stance and foot board angles to work best with modern, wide rockered skis.
- OPTIONAL CANTABLE SOLES allow you to adjust the boot totally flat on the snow
- 3D CORK FIT LINER with Primaloft is just the right combination of firmness with All Day comfort. Very supportive, very comfortable, very warm.
- HIGH TRACTION SOLES keeps you on your feet when hiking to that secret stash, or walking through the ice coated parking lot.
- LAST 100 MM, snug fit, but with extra toe box room due to the engineered thickness of the shell in strategic spots.
Flex index 130 is the stiffest model in the Speedmachine group.
9:30 to 6:00 Pacific time