Rossignol Axial3 120 with 100mm brake (BLACK/pink)
Rossignol Axial3 120 with 100 mm brake. This binding was a new model for 2015. We may have it available in other brake widths and in other colors.
- Re-engineered Axial3 heel piece with new oversized pivot linkage offers even more elastic travel upward (27mm) before releasing. This allows the binding to absorb shocks, and still keep the boot in the system, preventing unwanted release. This is important for a good skier who might normally have to raise the release setting to stay in the binding when skiing aggressively.
- Very long horizontal elastic travel at the toe (45mm) offers the same excellent retention at the toe piece. Also very important for an aggressive skier, allowing the boot to stay in the system without unwanted release when skiing very aggressively. Elastic travel keeps you in when you want, and lets you release when needed.
- 180 degree multi-directional release at the toe piece. This offers improved protection in backward falls.
- Very tight coupling between boot and ski offers maximum control of the ski and power to the edge. This is especially important on today's wider skis.
- Lighter weight design lowers the overall weight of the ski/binding system, making skiing less fatiguing.
- New Ramp Angle geometery lowers the heel of the boot on the ski. This puts the skier in a more neutral, upright stance enhancing performance with today's rockered ski profiles.
The Rossignol is a great binding that will work well with just about any ski it can be mounted on. Great performance, great safety, and an outstanding value. Hard to go wrong with this binding.
Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have any questions. We love to talk about ski gear.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday
We Also Recommend
2020 Rossignol Smash 7 snow skis with bindings
2019 Rossignol Trixie ladies snow skis with bindings (CLEARANCE)
2019 Rossignol EXPERIENC 74 W ladies snow skis (CLEARANCE)