Tecnica Cochise 120 ski boots
2018 Tecnica Cochise 120 men's ski boots.
This boot was a huge hit on its debut last year and returns with some slight tweaks and improvements for 2018.
- Flex rating - 120
- Last width - 99mm (size 26.5)
- Suggested retail price - $720.00
Tecnica says, "The Cochise 120 is designed to take you anywhere you want to go. Put it on your feet, add samurai sword and conquer mountains like a master Ninja. Triax 3.0 plastic combined with the Power Light Design and Self Adjusting Mobility Cuff offering 42º range of motion and integrated tech inserts, brings tons of game with less baggage to carry. Quick Instep combined with light weight Lift Lock buckles will help make getting in and out of these boots a breeze. The fit, performance and lightweight characteristics of this boot will allow you to push your limits to the last chair while leading your shred posse."
Check out the features of the Cochise 120:
- CAS bi-material PolyEther shell and Triax 3.0 cuff construction made from a blend of the newest, high performance light weight plastics in AT boots and powerful, traditional materials from alpine boots is anatomically shaped and marries perfectly with the liners. The dimples on the shell serve as a roadmap for problem fit areas and are easy to customize if needed. The anatomical shape provides a great out-of-the box fit with the ability to be easily customized for problem fit areas. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- Power Light Design is a frame that is 2.5x stiffer yet 30% thinner providing a strong platform for ultimate performance while reducing weight. This allows boots to be lighter weight without sacrificing performance. You will have a better time on the up and ultimate performance for the descent.
- Mobility Cuff uses a metal-to-metal device for a solid, strong connection. When in the hike mode there is 42º (for Cochise) - 44° (for Zero G) range of motion for great upward mobility. The new S.A.S., Self Adjusting System, eliminates any play in the connection. This benefits the skier by providing a solid, strong, connection that won't loosen over time and offers a great range of motion resulting in a great skier experience whether hiking to your secret stash or crushing your favorite run.
- Lift Lock Buckle mechanism holds the buckles away from the boot. A flick of the lever releases the buckle when you are ready to buckle up.
- Dynafit Certified Low Tech Inserts are fully integrated into the sole providing a solid connection from boot to binding. Built in for ultimate performance, safety and convenience.
or by email BEFORE making your purchase.
We Also Recommend
Rossignol AllSpeed Pro 110 ski boots 29.5 (incl GOGGLES at BIN price) NEW 2019