2018 Tecnica Cochise 85 W ski boots (CLEARANCE)
New, 2018 Tecnica Cochise 85 W ladies' ski boots.
- Flex rating - 85
- Last width - 99mm
- Suggested retail price - $480.00
Tecnica says -
"... the 85 flex, 99mm lasted Cochise 85W is a great option for intermediate to advanced women looking for Freeride performance at an excellent value. The Power Light Design ensures that this lightweight boot offers a responsive performance on the hill with less fatigue at the end of the day. The anatomical lower shell offers a progressive fit which gives you great out-of-the box comfort. Cochise has a wide range of motion in walk mode (42º) and Quick Instep technology to make entry and exit a breeze. A women's specific liner with great heel hold and a scalloped upper that is 10mm lower ensures an excellent female specific fit."
The Cochise 85W has tons of features that make it a great boot for many lady skiers. But, the Walk/Ski switch on the back of the boot is the hallmark feature of the Cochise, now copied by almost every other manufacturer. Unlock the cuff of your boots so you can more easily hike to that stash of new snow that is just beyond reach from the lift. Or maybe you will only use this feature to walk through the parking lot on a busy weekend day. But, no matter what your ski boots will be easier to walk in than ever before.
The Women's Profile cuff, combined with a shell width that is slightly narrower, make this one of the best fitting women's boots on the market. The 99 mm shell fits the shape of a ladies foot very, very well, offering a more secure, but still medium lasted fit. The C.A.S. shell design has extra room in all the places you need it, but still offers excellent hold of the foot more aggressive skiing. And, the lower cuff height is designed specifically to fit the shape of a ladies leg. This shell is now 30% thinner than before, making this one of the lightest alpine boots on the market.
This is a fully loaded ladies ski boot at a great price. Check out the features of the new Cochise 85W:
- CAS bi-material PolyEther shell and Triax 3.0 cuff construction made from a blend of the newest, high performance light weight plastics, along with powerful, traditional materials from alpine boots is anatomically shaped and marries perfectly with the liners. The dimples on the shell serve as a roadmap for problem fit areas and are easy to customize if needed. The anatomical shape provides a great out-of-the box fit with the ability to be easily customized for problem fit areas. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance
- CAS liner is designed to exactly fit the inside of the shell. This gives a better out of box fit, and reduces break in time for your new boots. The way they feel out of the box is very close to how they will feel after skiing in them for multiple days.
- Power Light Design is a frame that is 30% thinner providing a strong platform for ultimate performance while reducing weight. This allows boots to be lighter weight without sacrificing performance. You will have a better time on snow when your boots are lighter.
- Mobility Cuff uses a metal-to-metal device for a solid, strong connection. When in the hike mode there is 42º (for Cochise) range of motion for great mobility when walking or hiking. The new S.A.S., Self Adjusting System, eliminates any play in the connection. This benefits the skier by providing a solid, strong, connection that won't loosen over time and offers a great range of motion resulting in a great skier experience whether hiking to your secret stash or crushing your favorite run.
- Quick Instep softer plastic component is molded into the shell at the instep, making the boot much easier to slide your foot into.
- Lift Lock Buckle mechanism holds the buckles away from the boot. A flick of the lever releases the buckle when you are ready to buckle up.
- Ski boots need to be warm, and this boot is lined with Merino well to keep your feet cozy and comfortable.