CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2018 Tecnica Zero G Guide Pro AT ski boots
2018 Tecnica Zero G Guide Pro alpine touring (AT) boots.
This boot was a huge hit on its debut last year and returns with some slight tweaks and improvements for 2018 including light weight Grilamid shell that is easier for boot fitters to work with if any stretching or punching is needed. Also now an ultra light, ultra warm Tecnica Light Fit thermoformable custom liner by Palau.
- Flex rating - 130
- Last width - 99mm (size 26.5)
- Weight - 1526 grams (each boot, size 26.5)
- Binding Compatibility - Low Tech (Dynafit pin style) AT bindings, ISO 9523 Frame/chassis style AT bindings, ISO 9523 Multi-norm certified alpine bindings, ie; Sal. MNC, Mark. Sole ID, Tyro. MBS or Attack AT
**WILL NOT RELEASE PROPERLY IN DIN ISO 5355 ALPINE OR GRIP WALK/WTR BINDINGS**
Check out the features of the Zero G Guide Pro:
- CAS bi-material Grilamid shell and Triax 3.0 cuff construction made from the newest, high performance light weight plastics is anatomically shaped and marries perfectly with the liners. The dimples on the shell serve as a roadmap for problem fit areas and are easy to customize if needed. The anatomical shape provides a great out-of-the box fit with the ability to be easily customized for problem fit areas. Better fit equals comfort, warmth and performance!
- Power Light Design is a frame that is 2.5x stiffer yet 30% thinner providing a strong platform for ultimate performance while reducing weight. This allows boots to be lighter weight without sacrificing performance. You will have a better time on the up and ultimate performance for the descent.
- Mobility Cuff uses a metal-to-metal device for a solid, strong connection. When in the hike mode there is 42º (for Cochise) - 44° (for Zero G) range of motion for great upward mobility. The new S.A.S., Self Adjusting System, eliminates any play in the connection. This benefits the skier by providing a solid, strong, connection that won't loosen over time and offers a great range of motion resulting in a great skier experience whether hiking to your secret stash or crushing your favorite run.
- Lift Lock Buckle mechanism holds the buckles away from the boot. A flick of the lever releases the buckle when you are ready to buckle up.
- Dynafit Certified Low Tech Inserts are fully integrated into the sole providing a solid connection from boot to binding. Built in for ultimate performance, safety and convenience.
or by email BEFORE making your purchase.