CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
2021 Salomon QST Lumen 99 ladies snow skis
- Dimensions are 130-99-112
- Sidecut radius is 19 meters (167cm)
The QST 99 Lumen has a new shape, and a new construction. This evolution of one of the best off trail, all mountain skis is now even more stable and more versatile. This ski has an amazing amount of tech in its construction, especially considering its price. For any off trail oriented skier, this is a great choice. Plenty of flotation when it is deep, powerful and super stable on trail and when going fast, and still nimble and quick when you need it to be.
Salomon says, "Whether you are doing laps in back-bowl powder, dropping down a steep line or flying down your favorite groomers, the QST Lumen 99 gives you the confidence to always push your limits."
- The new shape is slightly narrower in the tip and tail, making it easier to roll this ski onto its edge. This change especially makes initiating short turns easier than before, improving quickness when you need it.
- Cork Damplifier layer replaces honeycomb in the tip. Cork absorbs vibration really, really well, and has very little weight. The light and easy feel of this ski is maintained, but vibration is dramatically reduced.
- A new tip-to-tail carbon powered C/FX layer takes the supercharged construction to the next level, for increased power and edge grip.
- Long, medium height rocker makes the ski super easy to maneuver in deep snow, while camber in the center of the ski improves edge grip and smoothness of ride on the snow.
- Spaceframe 3.0 construction with C/FX3 - An inverted (flipped over) full wood core of lightweight Poplar is reinforced with a patented layer of woven carbon and flax, increasing power and stability while adding very little weight.
- Full ABS sidewalls, act as a suspension system for the edges, improving edge hold and ride. ABS sidewalls also increase torsional stiffness.
- Ti Power Platform edge to edge Titanal insert maximizes stability and improves edge hold
- Pulse Pad layers of rubber in the tip, tail, and under the binding area, dampens vibration and improves edge contact with the snow
Salomon's QST Lumen 99 combines a modern shape and rocker profile with state of the art technology and construction. Built almost exactly like the wider and more expensive models in the QST family, but with a much more versatile shape. This is a true All Day, Every Day ski that can handle any mountain, any run, and any condition. It is a perfect blend of power, maneuverability and performance. If you are looking to up your game with a one quiver ski, this is exactly that!Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have any questions.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday