CLOSEOUT SKIS AND BOOTS 30% OFF - BINDINGS and Poles on SALE TOO
NO SALES TAX - FREE SHIPPING (OVER $200)
Karbon Earth men's ski pants
Karbon Earth men's ski pants. Karbon builds oustanding ski wear, used by national ski teams, instructors and ski professionals all over the world. This is simply one of the best fitting, best performing, best value ski pants we know of on the market. Fit is loose, which makes it an especially good choice for guys who are not as slim and trim as they maybe once were. HydroTech fabric is exclusive to Karbon, and with its 10,000 mm Karbonite coating is quite waterproof, but not at all stiff and boardy like many fabrics are. It has a nice, flexible and a bit stretchy feel that is very comfortable all day on the snow. Looser fit allows room to add layers as needed based on outside temp and wind conditions.
Check out these features of the Earth Pant from Karbon:
- Loose fit is generous everywhere it needs to be for maximum comfort and fit. Fit is very similar to a Lee Carpenter jean.
- HydroTech fabric is coated with a 10,000mm Karbonite waterproofing. This fabric has a very soft hand, and packs and unpacks from luggage very nicely.
- Two front pockets, both with zipper closure.
- Suspender system eliminates the need to wear a belt. Pants will stay up where they should be, for the entire day, with no "shimmy adjustment" needed. Very comfortable.
- Suspenders are removable if you do not want to use them. Try them though, and you will be hooked. Way comfortable with no belt?
- Elastic waist adjustment with Velcro adjustment taps allow the pant to fit the way you want. Very comfortable.
- Thigh vents are very functional. Short length zippers allow them to easily opened and closed, either while standing or sitting down. Mesh backing fabric keeps the vent from hanging open when unzipped. Karbon thinks of everything!
- Velcro and snap closure at the front will keep the pant fastened very securely around you, no matter how hard you are skiing.
- Short side zips at the bottom of each leg for easy access to your boot buckles when needed
- Interior gaitors fit over your ski boots to keep snow on the outside of your boots, where it belongs
- Large double layer cut guard on the inside of both legs. Pants will always get cut by ski edges, but there is extra protection here against that.
Thanks for looking. Let us know if you have any questions!
9:30 TO 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday