Rossignol Black Diamond Pro ladies ski poles
Rossignol Poker Pro ski poles.
Rossignol offers very nice poles, made in the same factory as Kerma (which Rossi also owns). This is a great pole for the performance lady minded skier, with a couple of unique features. Includes everyday smaller disc basket, which keeps swing weight to a minimum when snow is firm. But, switch to the larger 85mm powder basket when snow is deeper. Another cool feature of this pole, is a rubber grab sleeve fixed to the shaft, just below the grip. Makes it easier to grab the pole at a shorter spot when needed, and also is very useful for tapping on the boot sole to clear snow when getting into bindings.
Here is the full list of features:
- Race style grip multi density grip feels great in the hand and is very ergonomically correct
- Rubber sleeve just below the grip allows the pole to be gripped shorter when needed, and also works incredibly well to bang on the boot to clear snow, without damaging the pole.
- Velcro adjustable strap stays open when the hand is removed for easy re-entry. Ergonomically designed to lay under the glove perfectly.
- Steel tip is hard, offers good traction on ice, and is super durable.
- 60 mm and 85 mm baskets are interchangeable for any snow condition
This is a very, very good ski pole for the performance lady minded skier. Your poles should not be an after thought. You carry them around in your hands all day, moving and planting them many hundreds of times. Lighter weight will make you less fatigued, and stiffer matters when you are pushing yourself around the base area, or traversing the mountain. The Poker Pro is just a great ski pole that can make your ski day as great as it should be.
9:30 to 5:30 Pacific time
Monday thru Saturday